School Supplies

Lunch
Gym Shoes
Homework
Smiles
Energy
Water Bottle

Monday 8 April 2019

Monday, April 8, 2019

Happy 28th Birthday to my son, David!

We learned about cm/mm measurement and when each should be used. We will measure erasers, short end of desks, paperclips, and three other items in the class.

In Language we had new words
car cart far farm star dart farmer dark park hard
ear dear near hear clear fear tear gear shear spear - I told them 'tear' has two pronunciations depending on the sentence. 'I have a tear in my pants' vs 'I have a tear in my eye.'

In Unit, we read a book by Anholt about Degas and later another about Matisse. Thanks to Kayla's mom for loaning the books to us today. We will watch Youtube videos of others later in the week.

Have a nice evening. 

Mrs. Autio
Grade One


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.